Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TTFN

I will be taking Thursday and Friday off and the fact I do not currently have internet this will be my last entry until Monday. Here are some lessons learned since I started writing this blog. Have a great rest of your week, have a great weekend, and most of all “STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND.”

-You can only count on yourself.
-I am an island and it is nice to just hang out there.
-Very cool to find out that people read what I have written and get reactions even bad ones.
-I miss my son every single day.
-It is not the people who work for the airlines that are rude it is the passengers.
-Work is a four letter word.
-Yes I do miss California sometimes.
-Nickleback, The Killers, Linkin Park are bands that my son and I listen to.
-It is NOT easy being Green.
-Elvis is still alive.
-I miss MY dog every day.
-Working out in the morning is ok with me.
-PTI stole my “Shout out” idea.
-Without our parents we would be totally different people.
-I will forgive you.
-Chris K should be voted Father of the Year every day.
-“Body for Life” is the greatest fitness book.
-I miss “Mac”

No comments:

Post a Comment