Monday, October 26, 2009

I Have Nothing

I want to write a great motivational blog every chance I get. I do not believe in writers block because I have several topics in my head and some on the note pad in my phone. I have a topic that I have already started to write but I was not happy with the direction the topic was going so it is on the back burner. I also have some stress like most Americans in my life that might be hurting my focus of the writing. I am also feeling a bit anger towards the comments posted and I am going to just move on and not say anything (even though I just did). I could put the blame on traveling two time zones back and forth. At this point I don’t know what I want to say as I am sitting here and rooting for the underdog Washington Redskins who are currently down in the third quarter 27-10 against the Philadelphia Eagles. I will say this and I wanted to mention two blogs ago that honestly I can NOT forgive MR Vick and what he did to those poor dogs. He does not deserve a second chance to be playing football. The bottom line is that if you or I did something that grotesque would you of been able to get your job back? I do not think so.

I read today in “USA Today” that more companies are going to be adding more jobs then cutting jobs. That is great news for our economy. In the same paper I also read that Rosie O’Donnell is getting her own satellite radio show. WOW stop the world. Ok maybe it is writers block.

Survey question comes to us from yes today’s issue of “USA Today” and the question that was posed “Would you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend for 10K? Heck I am going to ask even if you are married. So for 10K would you?

Shout out to Connor for getting a great report from his teacher but working on a book. Not bad for a six year old.

Shout out to my former neighbors. Thank you for posting your comments as much as they hurt. Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Those sac friends, if they were true friends would still be by your side right now, regardless of what happened. Forget about it. You are just fine without "friends" like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to be frustrated one day. But then there always is the next day, with a fresh sun, a new "start" and things to enjoy. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To anonymous, he won't let us be by his side, that's the problem, don't you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete