Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life is getting in the way.

UGH!! I hate to say it but I need more time in my day or less stuff to do in my life like work. I am in California working, trying to stay on track with school and did I mention work?? Time management is hard for me because I would rather not be doing what I should be doing. I have not worked out this week, plus there are not one but two papers I need to be writing. Then there are the fans of the blogs, you want me on the keyboard (trying to do tie in to the movie "Few Good Men") typing away, you need me on the key board.

I know what needs to be done and there are times where we would rather just "NO" to getting stuff done but we would rather (I would) watch a hockey game. Well then there are the times we need to put our big boy pants on and do what needs to be done. I am running out of time to get things done and that is actually OK. It is OK since I recognize what I need to get done and it just boils down to setting up my day. Even if it means to sacrifice and yes get up early to get things done. With that said I have home work to do or where you not paying attention.



My thoughts out to my friend Chris who had to put his dog down this week. Please check out his blog from mine and read his thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. You better be putting those big boy pants on; you have plans this weekend! lol
    FOCUS you will be done before you know it.

    ReplyDelete